On our plate this week, we discover:
- The first review for Dangerous Jade, although it has spoilers. (You’re safe if you’ve already read the first chapter’s preview, however.)
- They had pretty nifty steam engines in 1750, however I will be branded a steampunk for including just one in my novel.
- I have finished off my miserable short story which I was kvetching about last week.
- I’ve gotten a toehold onto the next scene of my novel, The Pirate’s Beard/Brocade Goat.
- It’s really hilarious when you base not characters on your friends, but collossal airships, instead.
Coming up soon, Dangerous Jade will properly be on sale, hopefully another review or two, and a bit more good news out of the mineface where I continue to toil in the hopes of finding a book.
Also, I think I need more sleep. @.@